Here are just some of the things you can look forward to when visiting the Ballina area of NSW.
- Ballina Naval Museum – Featuring interactive displays and a steam engine.
- Light House Beach – Stop by the Lighthouse Beach Cafe for a bite to eat.
- Shelly Beach – Ballina’s main beach. Surf, swim or explore rock pools.
- Cape Byron Light House – Visit Australia’s most easterly point.
- Big Prawn Ballina – An Australia “big” icon.
- Visitor Information Centre – Find out the best things to see during your Ballina holiday.
- Ballina Fishing – The Richmond River is just two minutes walk from your accommodation or one minute by car to the boat ramp. From here you have deep water access to the River where you can fish, crab, ski or just cruise and enjoy our fabulous sights and landmarks, also you have access to the Outer Reef via the Ballina Seaway.
Annual Events Include;
- Ballina Fine Wine and Food Festival (June) – The best produce and products that Ballina has to offer.
- Love Lennox Festival (June) – Food stalls, entertainment, surf board swap meets.
- Lismore Lantern Parade (June) – A great family friendly event.